Tuesday, March 2, 2010

jbird

HI BABY LOVE!!!!

So Marisa just asked me how "jbird likes his new tribe" OHHH GEEZ.... haha.

I miss you a lot a lot! I feel bad that I keep waking you up at night! It sucks during the week because I get home so late :( And you never even remember talkin to me!! But last night after you were sleeping, I played with Cali and got her rolling over! She is so good at it now!!! I have a video from the beginning of the night and i had to manhandle her to get her to do it, and now i dont even have to touch her!!! Can't wait to show you!

Let's see what else... Oh! I think I'm going to get a car soon! About to call the dealership to talk about a lease today! Annnnnd I'm THIS close to getting a couple interviews i think! Cross your fingers for me!

I can't wait to talk to you today! I love you so much!!!!!!!

Mwah!
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment