Monday, March 8, 2010

59 DAYS!

HI BABY!!!! I will be coming there in 59 days! Can you even believe it!? I am sooooooooooooo thankful that your dad got the ticket for me! I don't know how to repay him!?!? I just got done making my appointment to get my vaccinations for next week. I'm a little nervous, I had to do them on Monday which is not too good! I hope I don't get sick! I can't miss any more work! Although I did just find out that I get 2 extra vacation days in the summer :) Yippee! Now I just have to get my Visa going.

This time is going quicker lately, as long as I don't think about the fact that you're there. I'm so lucky that I've gotten to talk to you so often. I really want to see your face! Hopefully you get your computer working soon so we can skype! I bet you're so tan! I need to go tanning.. especially with this new hair. Still not sure if I like it.

Anyways, I love you so much. I miss you every day. I cannot WAIT to come there and play with you!!!!!

Love you!
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment