Monday, February 15, 2010

Starting to get sad

Babyyy,
You left yesterday and I was so sad! Its better today, but I can't wait to hear from you!!

I just want you to know that even though I keep crying, I support you 100%. Please don't change without me! I am so afraid that you're going to experience things that I will never get to and that it will hinder our relationship. Maybe I am jealous because I want to go too. Or maybe I'm just feeling insecure, and like I'm not a good person because I'm not going or doing something similar. While you're in Africa helping to better yourself and the lives of other people, I'll be stuck at home, working for an advertising agency that is full of pretentious assholes who think the most important thing at this point in their lives is selling a $300 printer or a can of beans. I need to get out.

Bottom line is, I'm nervous and am completely unsure of where this is going to take our relationship.But I hope it only makes it better!

I love you so much and miss you already!
mwah. <3 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment